Here at Empire Metalworks, our state-of-the-art fabrication equipment, combined with our professional engineering department, ensure accurate and timely processing of jobs at the best possible cost, with the highest quality.
The operating principle of Empire Metalworks is simple: We custom-fabricate your designs, using the latest in metal fab techniques.
We believe in having the right tool for the right job. We continually expand our facilities list, and in doing so, our fabrication capabilities. Please review our impressive facilities list below. After learning about our tools, we expect that you will know that you have made the right choice for your project by selecting Empire Metalworks as your fabricator.
A Message from John Phraner, President
Empire Metalworks Features:
- 190,000 square feet of manufacturing space
- Flexible, Cellular manufacturing areas
- In-house Engineering staff – Autocad & Solid Works
- Welding of Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Mild Steel
- Prima CNC Laser 3500 Watt with 5′ x 10′ table
- 20′ x 20′ Gas Baking Oven
- Marvel Series 8 Mark 1 Vertical Band Saw, Tilt Head
- Power Feed with coolant
- Delta Abrasive Cut Off Saw
- Marathon Bewo Cut Off Saw
- P/Tron Plasma Cutter
- Acetylene/Oxygen Cutting Units
- Nisshinbo CNC 1250 Turret Punch Press – 37 station Autocad & Metal Soft support
- Whitney Jenson Sheet Metal Punch, Deep Throat
- V & O #2 Power Press – 25 Ton
- Corner Notcher with adjustable gauging
- Bridgeport Vertical Mills
- Engine Lathe
- Multi-Spindle Drill Presses
- 20′ Binks Sheet Metal Spray Booths – Powder Coating & Wet Paint
- Strippit Finish Center Abrasive Belt Sander, Model 370-hd 36″
- Keller 5′ Rolls
Check out our Gallery!
Like us on Facebook